Child Image

Residential SecurityWho We ServeResidential

SRC can provide security officers for high-rises, apartment complexes, condominiums and housing developments. Patrols can be used to deter car prowls; secure ‘cabanas’ and pool and club houses; audit parking passes; and report noncompliance of HOA/COA rules and regulations. SRC will staff the front desk, patrol multiple floors and monitor cameras and alarms. SRC Fireguard℠ certified officers are available.

"Always prompt, courteous and a pleasure to work with." -Scott Slater, Resident Manager, SeaMark Properties, Bellevue WA

"We hired SRC Security for a temporary time frame, to help with vandalism and car prowls. In two months’ time, they were able to help clean up any problems we had…Thanks for the help!" -Louise Dickins, Site Manager, Salish Village Condominiums, Kirkland, WA